- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp skim milk
- 2 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1/2 lb fresh lump crabmeat, drained/flaked
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch red pepper
- 8 light crepes, recipe follows
- 1 vegetable cooking spray
1. Saute onions, mushroms and thye in margarine in skillet until tender. Reduce heat to Low; add flour. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add milk and wine; cook over Medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
2. Remove from heat; stir in crabmeat, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, salt and red pepper. Spoon 1 1/2 Tbsp. crabmeat mixture down center of each Light Crepe; roll up crepes; arringe in baking pan coated with cooking spray. Cover; bake at 350 F. for 25 minutes.
3. Broil crepes 4-6 inches from heat source, 1 minutes until golden. Yield: 4 servings: Per 2 filled crepes: 262 calories, 8.3 gr. fat, 195 mg.
4. cholesterol Light Crepes: Combine 3/4 cup all-purpose flour and 1/8 tsp. salt. Gradually add 2 eggs, beaten, 1 cup skim milk, and 1 Tbsp margarine, beating until smooth. Refrigerate crepe batter for at least 2 hours. Brush the bottom of 8 inch crepe pan with 1/8 tsp. oil; place pan over Medium hat until oil is just hot. Pour 3 Tbsp batter in pan; quickly tilt pan in all directions so batter covers pan in thin film. Cook crepe 1 minute. Lift edge of crepe to test for doneness.
5. Crepe is ready for flipping when it can be shaken loose from pan. Flip crepe; cook 30 seconds on other side. Cool on towel. Stack between layers of wax paper. Repeat procedure with remaining batter. Yield: 8 crepes Per crepe: 91 calories, 3.1 g. fat, 69 mg. cholesterol
Recipe by: Cooking Light Card
From: Roberta Banghart <email@example.com>