Crab And Brie Soup
- 1/2 lb white onions, chopped
- 1/2 lb celery, chopped
- 6 oz green onions, chopped
- 3 oz unsalted butter
- 3 oz flour
- 2 pint seafood stock
- 1 pint
- 35% cream
- 1/2 lb crab meat, chopped fine
- 2 lb brie cheese, cut up
- 1 cajun seasoning, to taste
- 1 worcestershire sauce
1. Saute the chopped white onions and celery in the unsalted butter for ten minutes.
2. Add flour slowly to avoid lumps, mix well.
3. Add seafood stock and bring to a boil for ten minutes. To this, add the cream to the liking, crab meat and brie cheese.
4. Simmer for another ten minutes. Season with cajun seasoning and Worcestershire sauce to taste. Garnish with green onions.
5. Soup will be slightly spicy hot.