Brownie swirl cheesecake recipe
- 8 oz (1 Pk) Brownie Mix
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 c Milk Chocolate Chips, Melted
1. Grease bottom of 9-inch Spring form pan. Prepare basic brownie mix as directed on package; pour batter evenly into spring form pan.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F., 15 minutes. Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Pour over brownie layer.
4. Spoon chocolate over cream cheese mixture, cut through cheese and chocolate mixture several time to achieve a marble effect. Bake at 350 degrees F., 35 minutes.
Loosen cake from rim of pan;