Seafood Enchiladas these easy-to-make enchiladas make a great lunch, dinner or snack. A wonderful blend of crab, cheese and onions topped with cream of chicken soup.
- 1 (10-oz.) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup onions; chopped dash nutmeg dash pepper hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 8 oz crab meat; chopped
- 1 3/4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided use
- 8 (5- to 6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup milk
1. In a mixing bowl stir together soup, onion, nutmeg and black pepper. Add a dash of hot pepper sauce to soup mix if desired.
2. In another bowl, place half of the soup mixture, crab, and 1 cup of the Monterey jack cheese; set aside. Wrap the tortillas in paper towels; microwave on 100% power for 30-60 seconds.
3. Place 1/3 cup mixture on each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down in a greased 12 x 7 1/2 dish. Stir milk into the reserved soup mixture, pour over enchiladas.
4. Microwave, covered, on high for 12-14 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Let stand for 10 minutes.