A tasty white chocolate almond bark. Great for holiday entertaining!
- 6 (2 ounce) bars NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Baking Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1. LINE an 8×8 inch baking pan with foil.
2. MICROWAVE baking bars and vegetable shortening in medium, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70 percent) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20- second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in almonds.
3. POUR into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
4. PLACE morsels in heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100 percent) power for 30 seconds; knead until smooth. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; drizzle over candy.
5. Refrigerate until set. Remove foil; break into bite-size pieces.
Original recipe yield: 1 – 8 inch square pan.