Grilled Ham and Brie Sandwiches
- 12 slices pumpernickel bread Creole mustard
- 1 pound thinly sliced smoked ham (Virginia ham from the deli is good)
- 1 pound thinly sliced Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature (or use the stuff in the plastic tub)
1. Butter one side of each slice of bread. Turn six of them butter down side on the counter.
2. Spread with mustard then layer with ham and Brie.
3. Spread other six slices with mustard, on unbuttered side ya know. Put mustard side down on other stuff.
4. Heat pan or griddle to medium heat and grill sandwiches. When brown to your likin’, turn them over and grill again. Eat.