Having BBQ? Well add these to the menu. All your guests will be happy! Simple but unique at the same time.
- 4 1/2 cups Chicken, cubed
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- Handful of Coriander leaves
- Handful of Mint leaves
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger, crushed
- Liquidize the ginger, garlic, mint and coriander in a blender until smooth.
- Remove and add it in a bowl.
- Add salt, pepper and oil.
- Add the chicken cubes and leave it in the fridge overnight.
- Thread the cubes onto a wooden stick
- The next day, heat your grill and place the sticks onto it.
- Cook until a nice charcoal brown color appears on the chicken.
- Turn it over and do the other side the same way.
- Serve with lettuce