Chewy Chocolate Orange Bars
- 2 c Cake flour
- 3/4 ts Baking powder
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1 1/2 c Quick-cooking oats
- 1 c Dark-brown sugar, packed
- 2 Egg whites Raisin Puree
- 3/4 c Chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 1/3 c Toasted walnuts, optional
- 1 tb Grated orange zest
1. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt into large bowl. Stir in oats and brown sugar.
2. Beat egg whites lightly in another bowl. Stir in Raisin Puree.
3. Stir into flour mixture along with chocolate, walnuts, and orange zest just until blended.
4. Spoon in 9-inch-square baking pan sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F. 25 to 30 minutes. Cool. Cut into 24 bars.