Banana Split Cheesecake
- 3 cups vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups roasted peanuts, crushed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 8 teaspoons butter, softened Process crust ingredients and pat into bottom of and 3/4 up side of a 10−inch springform pan. Line outside of pan with foil (shiny side facing out). In large mixing bowl, beat together:
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 4 (medium to large) bananas, mashed
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice, mixing all three together well.
2. Beat in the eggs. Stir in sour cream and bananas.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Pour filling into prepared crust, bake about 1 hour until light brown on top.
4. Cool completely at room temperature. Chill about 24 hours before serving.