- * 16 slices bacon, diced, fried and drained
- * 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened and cubed
- * 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- * 1 cup half-and-half
- * 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- * 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- * 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * dash hot sauce
Put all ingredients in the Crock Pot and cook on low, stirring
occasionally until cheese melts, about 1 hour.
Taste and adjust seasonings, add bacon, and keep on low to serve.
Serve with cubed or sliced French bread.