This super fancy fish recipe is unbelievably easy to make. It is best served hot in a nice attractive plate.
Preparation time: 15-30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
* 4 oz. bread crumbs
* Cooking spray
* 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1 pound flounder fillets
* 2 eggs, beaten to mix
* 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek-style yogurt
* 2 tablespoons mayo
* 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
* 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
* Pinch cayenne pepper, optional
1. Preheat oven to 400oF
2. Lightly grease or spray oil over baking sheet.
3. Combine flour, salt and pepper in a large plate
4. Cut fillets into strips, about 1-inch thick.
5. Dredge fish pieces in flour mixture, shake of excess flour, and dip each piece in egg and roll over breadcrumbs, one at a time.
6. Arrange breaded fish on baking sheet. Bake in the oven for about ten minutes or until golden brown.
7. While the fish is cooking prepare dip. Combine yogurt, mayo, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, chives and cayenne (optional) in a small bowl. Mix well. Add black pepper to taste.