Spinach in Coconut Cream Sauce
A healthy and tasty side dish. Also a great way to get your kids eating their greens!
* 2 cups spinach
* 1/2 cup coconut cream
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1 tbsp. oil
* 1 tsp. mustard seeds
* 1 small onion, cut in rounds
* Heat the oil in a wok, and add the onions.
* Fry until transparent, then add the mustard seed and let them splutter a bit.
* Cut the spinach into thin strips, and add it to the onions.
* Add salt, pepper and the coconut cream, cook until the spinach is welted.
* Serve with some mash potato, roasted chicken or baguette.