Seafood Pasta Salad
- 2 cup pasta, tri-colored spiral
- 1 cup shrimp, cooked
- 1/3 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1/3 cup white wine worcestershire
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
1. salt and pepper to taste cook pasta according to package directions 1 can (6 1/2oz.) tuna, drained and flaked can be used for shrimp.
2. Lea & Perrins White Wine Worcestershire Sauce. In a mixing bowl, combine pasta, shrimp or tuna, bell pepper, carrots and zucchini.
3. Add Worcestershire, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and toss lightly to combine. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS
for free recipe booklet, write Lea & Perrins, P.O.Box 1579, Ridgely