- * 1 1/2 to 2 pounds boneless chicken tenders
- * 1 to 1 1/2 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- * 1 bunch green onions (scallions) sliced in 1/2-inch pieces
- * 1 jar Kraft pimiento or pimiento
& olive process cheese spread (5oz)
- * 1 can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- * 2 tablespoons dry sherry (optional)
- * salt and pepper to taste
Put all ingredients in the slow cooker
/Crock Pot (3 1/2-quart or larger) in the order given; stir to combine.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
Serve over rice, toast, or biscuits.
Serves 6 to 8.