Cappuccino cheesecake pie with pecan sauce recipe
- 1 10″ pie crust
- 3 pk (8 oz) cream cheese; softened
- 1 3/4 c Firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 t b Strong coffee
- 1 c Firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 c Whipping cream
- 1/2 c Butter
- 1/4 c Strong coffee
- 2 t b Coffee-flavored liqueur or strong coffee
- 1 c Pecan halves Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 3/4 cups brown sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat until well blended. Add 2 tbsp s coffee; blend well. Pour into crust.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until edges are set and golden brown (center will not appear set). Cover edge of crust with strips of foil after 15-20 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning. Cool, then refrigerate until thoroughly chilled and center is set, about 2 hours. Sauce:
3. In medium saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients except pecans. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1 cup pecan halves. To serve, pour warm sauce over each serving. Garnish with whipped cream and pecan halves.