Mint Chocolate Chip Milk Shake
- 3 c Cold skim milk
- 1 pk (4-serving size) JELL-O Pistachio Flavor Sugar-Free Instant Pudding and Pie filling
- 1 1/2 c Vanilla ice milk
- 1/4 ts Peppermint extract
- 1/2 oz (square) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, grated
1. For diabetics, be sure to use a Sugar Free frozen dairy dessert in place of the ice milk.
2. Pour milk into blender container. Add pudding mix, ice milk and extract; cover.
3. Blend at high speed 15 seconds or until smooth. (Mixture thickens as it stands. Thin with additional milk, if desired.)
4. Sprinkle individual servings with grated chocolate. Makes 5 cups or 5 servings.