- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley — chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives — chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons black olives — chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt — to taste
- —- Salad: —–
- 3 cups chicken, light meat — cubed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Romaine lettuce leaves — chopped
To prepare dressing, combine the dressing ingredients, blend well
and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
To assemble salad, tear romaine lettuce into bite sized pieces and
place on individual serving plates.
Mix cubed cooked chicken with chilled dressing; divide evenly on the lettuce.
Cut cherry tomatoes in half and place around edges of salad.
Serve with crisp croutons sprinkled on salad if desired.
If you wish to prepare the salad ahead of time, refrigerate the
chicken, lettuce, tomatoes and dressing in separate covered containers
and assemble just before serving.