Chocolate Cheesecake a decadent, raspberry-swirled, white chocolate filled cheesecake. Makes a great dessert or rewarding treat.
- 9-oz. pkg. vanilla wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4-oz. white chocolate (such as Lindt brand), chopped
- 3 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 12-oz. can raspberry dessert filling
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Prepare crust: In medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs, butter and brown sugar. Press firmly on bottom and sides of a 9″ spring form pan.
3. Prepare filling: Melt white chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water until smooth, stirring often. Remove from over water.
4. In large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Beat in melted white chocolate, sugar, sour cream and eggs until smooth. On low speed, add lemon juice, flour and vanilla; mix well.
5. In medium bowl, stir one-third of the batter into strained raspberry filling. Mix well.
6. Pour remaining batter into prepared pan; using spoon, drop the raspberry filling into the plain batter. With knife, swirl filling into batter.
7. Bake 1 hour or until center is set. Cool slightly
8. Carefully loosen top of cheesecake from the edge of pan with a tip of a sharp knife. Cool and chill. Remove sides of pan. Garnish as desired. This cheesecake tastes best when refrigerated overnight before serving.