Chocolate Brown Sugar Cookies
- 1/2 c Brown sugar
- 1/2 lb Butter
- 1/3 c Honey
- 1 lg Egg
- 1/2 ts Vanilla extract Flour (1.1 C –> glass measuring cup filled to the top)
- 1/2 ts Baking soda
- 1 c Chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cream together the butter and the brown sugar, add egg and vanilla.
2. Mix well. Add honey. Measure flour and baking soda (I usually just mix the soda in with the flour.)
3. Add flour and soda to batter a little at a time and mix. Add chocolate chips.
4. Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 5-8 minutes at 375 degrees F.