Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenderloin chicken marinated in Italian dressing with a hint of citrus and grilled until golden.
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing (strain and discard spices)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 lb. chicken breast tenders
1. In small bowl, combine dressing, lime juice and honey; mix well.
2. Place chicken tenders in glass baking dish in single layer and pour marinade over; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning tenders after 30 minutes.
3. When ready to cook, prepare grill. Grill tenders until lightly golden in color and cooked through. Be careful not to overcook or they will dry out.