Chewy Chocolate Brownies
- 4 oz Unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3/4 c Butter or margarine
- 2 ts Vanilla
- 2 c Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 c All-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 c Pecans, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 12″x8″ pan.
2. Melt chocolate with butter over low heat, stirring constantly; or melt in microwave bowl, HIGH for 1-1 1/2 minute.
3. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Set aside. In large bowl, cream sugar and eggs about 5-6 minutes until sugar is dissolved. Fold chocolate, flour and nuts into sugar mixture, just until well blended. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 25-35 minutes. Cool. Frost with your favorite frosting.
4. Refrigerate about 1 hour; cut into squares. Garnish with pecans if desired. Store in refrigerator.