- 2 small or 1 large box of apricot jello
- 1 large jar apricot baby food (8-10 oz)
- 1 can crushed pineapple — (16 oz) drained (retain juice!)STEP 2:
- 1 pkg cream cheese — (8 oz)
- 1 pkg dream whip (1 envelope)
- STEP 3:
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1 Tbsp flour (heaping)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 c pineapple juice (add water to juice retained to make a full cup)
Step 1: Mix jello with only 3 1/2 cups of water. Add baby food and
pineapple. Chill until FIRM in an 11×14 inch pan.
Step 2: Prepare dream whip as directed. Beat in cream cheese. Spread
on jello and chill until FIRM.
Step 3: Combine and cook until thick. Cool. Spread on top and chill.
***pineapple in own juice works the best!